- Smallest rear light approved for German road use
- Anodised aluminium housing
- Mudguard, seatpost or stay mounting
- Suitable for 5 - 15 V DC supply
For use only with E-Bikes only
The smallest rear light approved for road use in Germany. µ [my:]. Minimalistic in a high grade aluminium casing. Compliments the aluminium housed headlights designed by Busch + Müller.
In spite of its small size, it offers good visibility all around. µ may be mounted to the mudguard as well as to the stay or seat post. Small, efficient and very visible.
Please note the following recommendations from Busch + Müller if you are planning to install your own E-Bike lighting system:
- Establish and/or measure the voltage on the cables or connecting point intended for the connection. Make sure this is within the parameters of the light specification
- Establish and/or measure the polarity of the above mentioned connection and make sure to connect respectively to the correct pole using the instructions and/or the + / - signs on the light
- If you are not able to establish either of the above, or are not sure then please refer to your local electric bike specialist to install the lights for you